Rope access is a safe access method of access to reach and work in difficult access areas.All technicians are trained to Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) and Australian Standards.Rope access is swiftly replacing scaffolding as the go-to method for high rise building maintenance, refurbishment and cleaning as it is quicker to implement. with installation taking less time, all work can be flexibly scheduled and is an effective solution that causes less disruption in the workplace.
GR8 Access Services quality procedures and OH&S site safety manuals include:
- Australian Standards AS/NZS 1891: 2000 Industrial Fall Arrest Systems
- Australian Standards AS/NZS 4488.1: 1997 Industrial Rope Access
- Australian Standards AS/NZS 4488.2: 1997 Industrial Rope Access
- Australian Standards AS/NZS 1891.4: 2000 Industrial Rope Access
- Australian Standards AS/NZS 4626: 2000 Fall Arrest Devices
- NSW WorkCover Authority Guidelines for Rope Access
- NSW WorkCover Authority Code of Practice for Safe Work on Roofs 1 and 2.
- Confined spaces: AS2865
- EWP: 1418.10
- Ladder: AS 1657-1992
- Fixed platform, walkways and ladders: DCI - AS1657-1992